Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a size:
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
Approach with confidence.
The Women's Scarpa Crux Shoe shows that you need not worry about scrambles or loose scree as you approach the crag. Suede and recycled polyester airmesh encourages natural ventilation, with Kevlar webbing integrated for shape retention and durability. The Vibram Vertical Approach sole keeps your footing confident through sketchy scrambles, with a dual-density EVA midsole adding comfort to tough approaches and low-level climbs. A member of Scarpa's Planet Friendly initiative to support more sustainable manufacturing practices, the Crux helps you get to the crag with confidence and a clearer conscience.
- Approach shoe for route finding and short hikes
- Durable suede protects from rocky terrain
- Vibram soles designed for grip on slick rock or scree
- Dual-density midsoles engineered for comfort and support
- Rubber toe rand assists with the steeper approaches
- Lace closure and Kevlar banding provides supportive fit
- Item #SCR005N
4 based on 5 ratings
Fits LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.