Crux Air Approach Shoe
The sun is about as unforgiving as the terrain, but your feet aren't too worried about it, because they're wrapped up in the Scarpa Crux Air Approach Shoe. Designed for rugged approaches on hot days, this shoe has the breathability you need to keep moving in warm weather, and the performance you need to ensure that you can handle the terrain you're facing. You've got a knit upper that you'll hardly notice is there, due to both its exceptionally light weight and high levels of breathability. A Vibram Megagrip outsole keeps your footing secure on steep and slippery surfaces, as well as a rubber toe rand for added durability and protection. Add in a lace-to-toe design for an athletic and stable fit, and you'll have no problem reaching your route in even the hottest weather.
- Super breathable shoes for difficult approaches in the summertime
- Synthetic knit is ultra breathable to keep you cool as you move
- Vibram outsole ensures traction and grip on variable surfaces
- Rubber toe rand adds durability for rugged terrain
- Polyester lining wicks moisture to keep your feet dry
- Lace-toe-toe design balances stability and movement for any trail
- Item #SCR007T
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
August 7, 2019
Sizing into US