On your very tippy-toes.
If you can’t send your projects in Scarpa’s Chimera Climbing Shoe, then maybe you need to train more. This shoe’s sharp, high-asymmetric downturn assures absolute precision when you’re training in the gym, working overhung boulder problems, or tackling the hardest sport routes you’ve projected. Its Vibram Grip rubber sole solidifies traction on smeary moves and greasy footholds, while the TPS plastic insert maintains a solid downturn for seasons of sending. The eight-panel upper consists of leather, synthetic fabric, and rubber to create a surprisingly comfortable feel while ensuring premium performance whether you’re toe-hooking, edging, or high-stepping through the crux that’s slowing down your progression in the vertical world.
- Highly aggressive climbing shoes for walking up boulders
- Sharp downturn enhances powerful precision on difficult routes
- Leather upper with rubber overlays balance fit with performance
- Toe Power System stiffens the toe for enhanced precision
- Vibram XS Grip has a softer feel for better traction on microscopic footholds
- Item #SCR005L
Toe Power System
Vibram XS Grip2 rubber
bouldering, sport climbing