Charmoz Mountaineering Boot
Springtime is still host to icy sections until they melt from summer's heat, and then you have rocky terrain to climb until autumn covers those steep hills with snow. Instead of having a pair of boots for each season, go with a heavyweight, super warm boot for winter, and leave the rest of the seasons to the Scarpa Women's Charmoz Mountaineering Boot. Scarpa made this boot light and versatile for technical alpine objectives in fall, spring, and summer. Its waterproof, breathable HDry membrane lets you traverse glaciers, boot up snowy steeps, or just enjoy a little springtime rain in the alpine without worrying whether your socks will come out a watery mess or not. The Vibram rubber sole has a tread designed specifically for mountaineering, and it accepts semi-automatic crampons.
- Three-season mountain boot for long, fast days over rock and ice
- Waterproof, breathable HDry with a strong synthetic upper
- Full rubber rand offers protection from rocks and terrain
- Multi-density midsole assures stability, support, and cush
- Vibram rubber sole with Pentax Precision XT tread for mountain-worthy traction
- Item #SCRZ26L
- Upper Material
- Nylon L-tech, Microtech, synthetic leather
- Pro-Fiber XT 20
- 2D PU, 2D EVA-MP
- Vibram Pentax Precision XT, Mont
- Crampon Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 6oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov