Springtime is still host to icy sections until they melt from summer's heat, and then you have rocky terrain to climb until autumn covers those steep hills with snow. Instead of having a pair of boots for each season, go with a heavyweight, super warm boot for winter, and leave the rest of the seasons to the Scarpa Women's Charmoz Mountaineering Boot.
Scarpa made this boot light and versatile for technical alpine objectives in fall, spring, and summer. Its waterproof, breathable Outdry membrane lets you traverse glaciers, boot up snowy steeps, or just enjoy a little springtime rain in the alpine without worrying whether your socks will come out a watery mess or not. The Vibram rubber sole has a tread designed specifically for mountaineering on Mulaz, and it accepts semi-automatic crampons.
- Three-season mountain boot for long, fast days over rock and ice
- Waterproof, breathable Outdry with a strong synthetic upper
- Full rubber rand offers protection from rocks and terrain
- Multi-density midsole assures stability, support, and cush
- Vibram rubber sole with Mulaz tread for mountain-worthy traction
- Item #SCR004V
nylon L-Tech, Microtech
Pro-Fiber XT 20
2D PU, 2D EVA-MP
Vibram Mulax S/Mont
[size 38] 1lb 6oz