Our Ski & Ride Guide—
The Top Picks Of The Season
Sale $111.26 - $158.95
Select a color:Black/Aqua
Select a size:
California Proposition 65
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
Arpia Climbing Shoe
The Arpia Climbing Shoe is Scarpa's next step for beginner climbers who need something slightly more aggressive than the shoes they learned to climb in. It has a moderate downturn that offers a bit more performance without inhibiting overall comfort. The microsuede upper stretches a half-size or so to customize your foot's shape. The Arpia is soft and sensitive to boost performance on smaller footholds, and the Vibram XS Grip rubber sole grips overhung and vertial footholds with ease.
- The next step from beginner climbing shoes for sport or bouldering
- Moderately downturned last balances comfort with performance
- Microsuede leather upper stretches to conform to foot shape
- Soft, sensitive midsole ensures precision on smaller footholds
- Single z-strap closure provides quick-and-easy off-and-on
- Vibram XS Grip 2 excels at traction for vertical to overhung footholds
- Item #SCR008X
4.5 based on 6 ratings
5 Stars - 5 reviews
4 Stars - 1 reviews
3 Stars - 0 reviews
2 Stars - 0 reviews
1 Stars - 0 reviews
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.