Alien Alpine Touring Boot
Fresh from our friends on Alpha Centauri (sick mountains there, check 'em out if you haven't), the Scarpa Alien Alpine Touring Boot splits the difference between full-blown rando racing boot and hardcore tourer, with a carbon-infused Grilamid shell and cuff that are plenty light enough to crush the skin track while still handling their business on steep faces and in shotgun couloirs. The Alien's most distinguishing feature is the fit. Not many boots can boast a micro-adjustable Boa closure system, but the Alien uses it to secure the foot smoothly and evenly, completely eliminating pressure points and dead spots.
- Ultralight touring boot brings a race-worthy performance
- Carbon Grilamid shell balances lightness with speedy skiability
- Speed Lock Lite walk mode maintains a 95 flex in ski mode
- Waterproof gaiter ensures complete coverage from the snow
- Intuition Cross Fit Tour Lite liner is thermo moldable
- Boa system provides a fast and secure fit
- Vibram UFO rubber sole is compatible with tech bindings and crampons
- Item #SCR009G
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?