Thanks for your interest in sharing your photo with Backcountry! Please review the Submission Terms below. If you agree, please return to your social media account and reply to our comment with #agree.
By sending an #agree response or otherwise conveying your agreement to these Submission Terms, you hereby confirm that the submission of your content is governed by these Submission Terms:
- You continue to own the Content that you submit. The term “Content” will refer to any photograph, video footage, or other content you submit to Backcountry, along with your name and likeness, and other information associated with the Content. You may establish ownership by originally creating the Content yourself, purchasing the Content, or acquiring it through some other lawful means.
- You are giving Backcountry and its related parties (“Backcountry”) the royalty-free right to publish, adapt, and otherwise use the Content in any and all media, for any purpose, in perpetuity, with attribution to you.
- You represent that any other person who appears in the Content has released their publicity rights, and that you have the authority to grant the permission and rights granted herein.
- You represent that any statements, remarks or claims contained or depicted in your Content will reflect your honest views and experiences. You agree to disclose any material connections you may have with Backcountry or any other brands, products, or services.
- You release Backcountry from any claim of any kind or nature arising from the use of the Content.
- You agree that you shall not now or in the future assert or maintain any such claim against Backcountry.
- You agree to indemnify Backcountry against any and all third party claims, liabilities, losses, damages and expenses arising out of any breach or allegation that, if true, would constitute a breach by you of these Submission Terms.
- You warrant that you are at least 18 years of age (or, if not, that you are at least 13 years of age and your parent or legal guardian knows you have submitted the Content and has also agreed to the foregoing).