BACKCOUNTRY + SIERRA DESIGNS HIGH SIDE GIVEAWAY
SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN IN THE BACKCOUNTRY + SIERRA DESIGNS HIGH SIDE SWEEPSTAKES (“Sweepstakes”). A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.SWEEPSTAKES BEGINS AT 12:00 AM MOUNTAIN ON SEPTEMBER 30, 2018 AND ENDS AT 11:59 PM MOUNTAIN ON OCTOBER 6, 2018.
1. HOW TO ENTER: Contestants may enter the Backcountry + Sierra Designs High Side Giveaway via Instagram comments. On your Instagram account, be sure to follow @backcountry and @sierradesigns, comment on the post announcing the giveaway, tag a biking buddy, and tell us where you would take a bikepacking (or backpacking) trip with the High Side.
All entries must be received by 11:59 PM MST on October 6, 2018. No illegible, incomplete, forged or altered Entries will be accepted. Not responsible for lost, late, damaged, or misdirected entries, all of which are void. All entries become the exclusive property of Backcountry (the “Sponsor”) and will not be returned.
2. SELECTION OF WINNERS: Winners will be determined from all eligible entries received bythe Sweepstakes Deadline in a random drawing on the Sweepstakes Deadline (the “Drawing”).The Drawing will be conducted by representatives of Sponsor whose decisions are final on allmatters relating to this Sweepstakes. Winner will be notified on or about October 8, 2018 via Instagram direct message. Winner must respond via Instagram message within 3 days, otherwise the Sponsor will randomly select another Winner.
3. PRIZES AND ODDS: There will be one prize awarded. The Winner will receive: One (1) Sierra Designs High Side 1 Tent. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $279.95. Total ARV of all prizes: $279.95. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received by the Sweepstakes Deadline. All prizes will be awarded (assuming sufficient number of eligible entries.) Limit: one prize per person, family or household. Sponsor reserves right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. No other substitution or transfer of prizes permitted. Sponsor is responsible only for prize delivery. Sponsor is not responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise. Taxes and fees, if any, are the sole responsibility of winners.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Except residents of Florida, New York, and Rhode Island, Sweepstakes open to legal residents of the United States and District of Columbia, age 18 or older, except employees (and their immediate families and members of the same household) of Sponsor and its affiliates, agents, judges and advertising and promotion agencies.
5. VERIFICATION OF WINNERS AND DELIVERY OF PRIZES: Winners may be required to sign a declaration of eligibility and liability release and, where permitted, a publicity release. Prizes may be awarded to alternate winners if declarations/releases are not completed at the time that prizes are awarded. Winners agree to use of name, address, likeness, and/or prize
information for promotional purposes in any medium without additional compensation to the extent permitted by law.
6. GENERAL: This Sweepstakes is void outside the United States and where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. This Sweepstakes will be governed by the internal laws of the State of Utah. Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with this Sweepstakes must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction within the United States of America. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this Sweepstakes if any cause outside of Sponsor’s control corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In the event of any such cancellation, termination or suspension, a notice will be posted on the Backcountry 500k Giveaway Instagram post and a random drawing will be held from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to such time. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant (and his/her Sweepstakes entry) from this Sweepstakes or any other promotion conducted now or in the future by Sponsor or any of its affiliates if he/she tampers with the entry process or if his/her fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to correct clerical or typographical errors in promotional materials. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant accepts the conditions stated in these Official Rules, agrees to be bound by the decisions of the judges and warrants that he/she is eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. By accepting a prize, winner agrees to release Sponsor and its directors, employees, officers and agents, including without limitation, its advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with the awarding, receipt and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any prize-related activity.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. WINNERS LIST: To obtain a list of winners' names, send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org and type "Backcountry + Sierra Designs High Side Giveaway Winners" in the subject line. Such requests must be received by October 10, 2018.
8. SPONSOR: Backcountry.com LLC., 1678 West Redstone Center, Suite , Park City, UT 84098
9. QUESTIONS REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES? Send an e-mail to email@example.com and type “Question Re Backcountry + Sierra Designs High Side Giveaway” in the subject line.
Backcountry.com is protected by U.S. and international intellectual property laws worldwide.
Backcountry.com and the Backcountry goat logo are registered trademarks of Backcountry.com LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.