Why We Like The Hot Shot Short-Sleeve Tech T-Shirt
We embrace hot days in our Hot Shot tee. We think it might've been better to call it cold shot because this shirt's proprietary tech keeps us in dry, temperature-regulated bliss even when groggy summer humidity tries to bog us down.
- Hot temps can't beat down this short sleeve top
- Special material keeps you in cool, moisture-wicking comfort
- Three-way stretch never holds you back
- Flatlock stitching stops hot spots
- Item #SAXD01N
- Responsible Collection
- 85% recycled polyester, 15% elastane
- Center Back Length
- casual, road running, training
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
June 28, 2021
This VS. Patagonia Capilene
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
Pretty light, pretty breathable, mesh texture isn't so smooth so it's more clingy and less comfy than one would think. Definitely can tell it wicks. Logo tag at waist is annoying and scratchy. The Patagonia Capilene light weight is lighter, breathable, and more comfy but doesn't inspire confidence in it's longevity. This shirt is more robust.