Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Storm Quickdraw SUP Paddle 100si Blade
When we're interested in stand-up paddling at high speeds, we bring the Storm Quickdraw SUP Paddle 100si Blade to the lake, the river, and the ocean. This tough paddle excels at propelling us through the water thanks to its generous blade size and durable construction. Its adjustable shaft lets us quickly modify the length specific to the paddler or the conditions we're floating. The blade's eleven-degree offset angle gives this paddle the speed of a racer with the versatility to take along on any stand-up adventure.
- Stand-up paddle built to speed through flat water, rivers, and chop
- Large, powerful 100 square-inch blade area is sleek and fast
- Ultra-tough composite blade grants high quality in a low weight
- 11-degree blade offset offers versatility and forward propulsion
- Tubular fiberglass shaft provides durability with a touch of flex
- Ergonomic SUP-specific T-grip fits comfortably in the palm
- QuickDraw system for streamlined on-the-fly length adjustability
- Item #SWO000T
1 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.