3 Days Only!
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Orca V-Lam Touring Kayak Paddle
The Orca V-Lam Straight Shaft Touring Kayak Paddle is a modern take on classic ocean paddles. The up-to-date profile is designed with a high-angled blade shape that offers a more precise and speedy stroke. The asymmetrical spoons are crafted from stunning red cedar and laminated with fiberglass, offering us durable blades in an eye-popping package. The paddle's lightweight carbon fiber design is enhanced with adjustable feathering that lets us choose the most efficient angle to resist wind and improve our strokes.
- Modernized sea kayaking paddle with high-angle blades
- Straight carbon fiber shaft provides strength and stability
- Asymmetrical spoon-shaped blades with adjustable feathering
- Western red cedar is lightweight and adds beautiful details
- Fiberglass lamination with Dynel ToughEdge offers protection
- Item #SWO000L
- Shaft Material
- carbon fiber
- Blade Material
- [core] western red cedar, [laminate] fiberglass
- Blade Length
- Blade Width
- Shaft Shape
- oval, straight
- Feather Angle
- Claimed Weight
- [average] 26oz
- Recommended Use
- flatwater paddling, ocean paddling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.