Select a size:
Why We Like The Margaret Sherpa Long Vest
From frosty fall morning hikes to late bonfire hangouts, the Margaret traps in our core's heat, making us our own little furnace, as we explore vibrant leaf-covered trails and revel with childhood friends. Flitting flakes glance off the treated material, while the sherpa-lined hood shields our ears from icy breezes. When the cold starts nipping our fingertips, we slide our hands into the side pockets for a little relief.
- Toasty vest for adventures on and off snowy trails
- Durable material holds up against daily wear
- Water-resistant treatment fends off light precipitation
- Synthetic insulation traps heat even when wet
- Two-way front zipper offers ventilation and increased mobility
- Longer length and removable hood provide added cozy cover
- Zippered hand pockets stash smaller essentials
- Item #SVDA009
- 20D x 20D 100% high-density nylon, water-resistant treatment
- 100% polyester
- below hip
- Center Back Length
- [small] 28in
- 2 zippered hand
- detachable, 3-piece, sherpa lined, insulated
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 1lb 3.3oz
- casual, hiking
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.