Whether your tadpole is building a small village of snowmen or playing a fierce game of early season kickball, the Save The Duck Girls' Marc Printed Hooded Jacket offers low-profile warmth and style. The Marc features a lightweight, full-zip construction that makes it ideal for mild cool weather, while the DWR treatment fends off light precipitation. The Plumatetch synthetic insulation ensures she stays comfortable and cozy, even when the skies unexpected unleash some late season snow. Additionally, the two-way front zipper offers customizable comfort and protection, and the elastic bound cuffs, hem, and hood seal in warmth—so she's able to play outside longer and more toasty than she would if she was simply wearing a fleece jacket.
- A cozy, hooded jacket for cool autumn days
- Nylon exterior boasts DWR treatment
- Breathable Plumtech synthetic insulation ensures warmth
- Two-way zipper assures versatility
- Elastic bound cuffs, hem, and hood seal in heat
- Item #SVD000C