Up To 60% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The Kate Jacket
During their morning commutes, their recess snowball fights, and their after-school jaunt to the library, our little ones stay cozy in their Kate Jacket. This animal-free jacket is just as warm as its down competitors and even offers the advantage of staying warm in wet weather. The high-density nylon shell blocks cool winds from breaking through, and the zipper seals to the top of the hood for extra protection from the cold air.
- Cozy kids' jacket to keep them warm on their walk to school
- Silky nylon shell offers high-density wind and weather protection
- Synthetic insulation stays warm and lofty even when wet
- Full frontal closure zips to the top of the insulated hood
- Regular fit comfortably layers over bulky sweaters for solid warmth
- Save The Duck known for their 100% animal-free construction
- Item #SVDA00M
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.