Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Road Running Shoes we have in stock.View Similar Products
Triumph Iso 5 Running Shoe
Support is a term that gets thrown around a lot when it comes to running shoes. However, the Saucony Women's Triumph Iso 5 Running Shoe won't make empty promises and assure you infinite support. On the contrary, the Triumph Iso 5 is built to provide minimal support and is ideal for runners with a neutral stride or those who suffer from underpronation. The Triumph 5 does tout a few changes from previous versions, namely in the upper and midsole. In terms of the upper, the IsoFit design has been updated to create a dynamic fit that adapts to the shape and motion of each of your feet to reduce hot spots and discomfort thus ensuring flexibility and unencumbered dexterity.
In terms of the midsole update, the Triumph 5 is still equipped with Saucony's pride and joy, the Everun foam midsole, but it now runs the full length of the shoe. Everun, which is a TPU-based technology, is not only three times more resilient than the conventional EVA, but it also won't stiffen up on you in cold temperatures. Not to mention, Everun maintains energy return, allowing you to make the most of your run. An Everun topsole provides continuous cushion underfoot, and the landing zone (in the heel) has been updated to provide better energy return upon heel strike. Finally, the Tri-Flex outsole consists of a myriad of rubber consistencies, offering durability in the areas of high-wear-and-tear and flexibility in others.
- Road shoe to carry you in comfort through long and tempo runs alike
- 8mm drop has cushioned landing zone for a comfortable heel strike
- Engineered mesh upper is breathable for cool feet on long, hot runs
- IsoFit tech delivers a custom, locked down fit to avoid hot spots
- Full-length Everun midsole delivers plush, energy returning cushion
- Tri-Flex soles provide flexibility and traction through each stride
- Classic lace up design allows you to tighten or loosen as you run
- Item #SAU00C5
- Upper Material
- engineered mesh (synthetic)
- crystal rubber
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- 28 / 20mm
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 10oz
- Recommended Use
- road running, training
What do you think about this product?