Victory: it is yours.
Be victorious in the face of long runs and high-output tempo sessions alike with the Saucony Men's Triumph Iso 4 Running Shoe. If you're at all familiar with the Triumph lineage, you might notice a few changes—namely in the upper and midsole. The Triumph Iso 4 still touts the IsoFit design, but it's been redesigned to adapt even better to the shape and motion of your foot. This in turn reduces hot spots and discomfort, ensuring flexibility and unencumbered dexterity.
The Triumph 4 still comes equipped with Saucony's Everun foam midsole, now expanded to be full-length. Everun is not only three times more resilient than standard-issue EVA, but it also won't stiffen up during cold temps—not to mention, Everun maintains energy return, allowing you to make the most of your run. An Everun topsole provides continuous cushion underfoot, and the landing zone (in the heel) provides efficient energy return upon heel strike. Meanwhile, the Tri-Flex outsole consists of a myriad of rubber consistencies, offering durability in the areas of high-wear-and-tear and flexibility in others.
- Well-cushioned running shoes for road running and track
- Dynamic uppers adapt to your feet's shape and motion
- Responsive midsoles returns your energy with each stride
- Rubber outsoles promote force dispersion and traction
- Lace closure lets you dial in your specific fit
- Saucony traces its roots back to 1898 Pennsylvania
- Item #SAU00B8