Switchback Iso Trail Running Shoe
The last thing you want on a winding mountain descent is for a loose shoe to be wobbling around as you dart around roots and rocks. With the Saucony Switchback Iso Trail Running Shoe you'll never have that problem thanks to its easy-to-use Boa adjustment system. Saucony partnered with Boa for this shoe because they know the importance of a secure fit on the trail. With Boa you'll only need to twist the dial to tighten your fit, eliminating the need for long lace-tying stops that only serve to throw your heart rate out of wack and give you a semi-tightened lace that'll need adjusting again in a few minutes. Adding to this shoe's snug fit is its IsoFit upper system, which adapts to the shape and movement of your foot to give you a more customized fit and feel.
Long miles will feel that much easier with Saucony's Everun midsole beneath your feet. This innovative cushioning compound provides responsive energy return with every step, but won't break down as quickly as other midsoles. The result is an energized ride that won't quit on you after a few huge races or training runs. On the bottom of the shoe you've got a dual-density PWRTRAC outsole that places a firmer compound in the center of the sole for protection and a firm base, and a softer, stickier compound around the perimeter of the sole for better grip and toe-off as you hop on, over, and around the constant stream of rocks in front of you.
- Trail running shoe with a supportive and easily adjustable fit
- Boa adjustment eliminates the need for long lace-tying stops
- Adaptive upper responds to your foot's movements for a custom fit
- Everun midsole provides comfortable energy return as you run
- Dual-density outsole offers steady all-around trail traction
- Contoured footbed gives your foot a supportive platform
- Item #SAU00CB