The perfect run, every time.
Your head is clear, you're present for every stride, and each step feels effortless—the Saucony Ride ISO Running Shoe was inspired by perfect runs like these. In order to produce this perfect run each time you take a step out the door, the Ride ISO was designed with an Everun and Pwrfoam midsole that cushions, absorbs impact from each step, and provides enhanced energy return to put a spring in your step.
Blending cool comfort and stability, the engineered mesh upper is lightweight, breathable, and provides a dynamic fit. To enhance this dynamic fit, Isofit and Formfit technologies adapt to the shape and motion of your foot for a truly customized feel. An 8mm drop with evenly distributed cushioning helps your body stay in a more balanced and comfortable position through every foot strike for a more natural stride. The Tri-flex sole works with Everun to increase force dispersion over a greater surface area for less impact on your joints. Tri-flex also provides optimal flexibility and traction so you can hit the streets for that perfect run we all dream of.
- Road running shoe with ideal balance of cushion and responsiveness
- 8mm drop distributes cushioning for a more balanced foot strike
- Engineered mesh upper provides a dynamic, lightweight feel
- Everun and Pwrfoam absord impact, provide enhanced energy return
- Tri-flex sole delivers optimal flexibility and traction
- Isofit lace closure morphs to the foot for custom fit
- Saucony was founded in 1898, and by 1910, 800 pairs were made daily
- Item #SAU00BV