There are days when you just go for a run, and then there are days when it feels like your legs have a mind of their own and the rest of your body is just going along for the ride. Saucony designed their Ride Iso Running Shoe with days like those in mind. You know not every run can feel like a dream, but with an Everun topsole and PWRFoam cushioning, every run can be filled with highly responsive comfort. Saucony has spent the last few years focusing on durability in their midsoles, so you can be assured that the Ride Iso's cushioning will hold up well as your calendar pages turn.
This shoe gives you comfort from top to bottom, with a new Isofit upper and lacing system. Isofit's stretchy and breathable mesh adapts to the motions of your foot to give you a custom, sock-like feel as you run. On the outsole, you've got Tri-Flex technology working with the Everun topsole to disperse force throughout the whole shoe, helping to avoid pressure points on your foot. Tri-Flex also provides excellent traction and flexibility, so you can perform to the fullest at higher speeds.
- Comfortable and responsive road-runner that ensures a smooth ride
- Everun topsole and PWRFoam midsole for comfort and energy return
- Stretchy Isofit upper adapts to foot movements for a custom feel
- Flexible Tri-Flex outsole disperses force throughout whole shoe
- Woven heel collar gives you comfortable support where you need it
- Item #SAU00BU
- Q & A
Right away these guys are super comfortable! Love the lacing system that they use. Very nice on the top where usually there is a bit of tension and pressure from the lace.