For a smoother ride.
Look to the Saucony Women's Ride 9 Running Shoe for a smoother stride down sidewalks and paved roads. This neutral runner uses an Everun topsole to ensure a smooth transition from heel to toe, and the sole's IBR+ Injection Blown Rubber strikes a balance between cush and traction. Saucony designed this shoe's sole with Tri-Flex to deliver better ground contact, pressure distribution, and propulsion at toe-off. The Ride's mesh upper has a FlexFilm exoskeleton support frame that ensures a secure fit.
- Neutral runner with moderate cushioning and more energy return
- Mesh upper with FlexFilm exoskeleton for a flexible fit
- Everun topsole provides smoother landings in the heel
- Tri-Flex sole made with cushy IBR+ Injection Blown Rubber
- Item #SAU007Y
- Q & A
Go To Running Shoes
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
I bought these for my wife, who is an avid runner/marathoner. She loves them. Her feedback is below:
The Saucony Ride have been my go to running shoes for over a decade now. They provide the perfect amount of cushion and support for me and I can count on them being the same high quality shoe with each new version.