Find Your Wings.
Why fly at ground level when you can soar with the eagles? Well thanks to the Saucony Women's Peregrine 7 Trail Running Shoe, you're able to find your wings and elevate your trail running experience. Though despite its aggressive appearance, the Peregrine 7 ensures that you're able to put your most comfortable foot forward, enabling you to have the best run possible.
In order to back up such a claim, the Peregrine features a mesh upper for passive breathability, while the TPU exoskeleton provides structural support and safeguards your foot from trail-side obstacles. A RunDry collar wicks away moisture and dries quickly to prevent hot spots or chafing. And speaking of the heel collar, the Peregrine 7 is equipped with a slightly more beefy foam collar to promote a more snug fit—sans pressure on your Achilles tendon. This year's edition now touts a full-length TPU Everun midsole, which replaces last year's dual-density midsole. In turn, this new midsole technology not only offers enhanced energy return, but also ensures added longevity and better cushion underfoot. However, much like the Peregrine 6, the Peregrine 7 features multi-directional lugs and a durable, yet stick PWRTRAC outsole for premium traction underfoot, while the EBO rock plate safeguards your foot from harsh objects.
- Soar over varied trails with this trail running shoe
- Breathable mesh is reinforced by TPU overlays for support
- Heel collar provides a snug, secure fit
- RunDry lining wicks away moisture and dries quickly
- Everun midsole attenuates shock and enhances energy return
- Rugged outsole promotes traction underfoot
- Shoe no longer features gaiter tab at bottom lace
- Item #SAU00A1