Elevate your trail running experience with the Saucony Women's Peregrine 8 Trail Running Shoes. With this shoe's mesh upper and aggressive, cushioned, and lugged sole, you'll be able to put your most comfortable foot forward as you take your training from the streets to the trails. The Peregrine's Everun topsole provides structural support and protects your foot from rough obstacles and unsuspecting rocks. This technology not only offers enhanced energy return, but also ensures added longevity and better cushion underfoot. A Pwrfoam midsole takes the classic EVA midsole to the next level of comfort by adding a smoother ride than last year's Peregrine and added rebound with every step. With the help of the Pwrtrac outsole, these shoes with stick to diverse surfaces and provide the grip and traction you need when you're trail running so fast you might take flight.
- Sleek and lightweight running shoe for training on the trails
- Everun topsole adds underfoot cushioning
- Design enhances energy return with every step
- Pwrtrac outsole offers grip and traction
- Pwrfoam midsole promotes smoother ride and rebound
- Item #SAU00BN
- Q & A
Narrower than previous version
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I thought i would love the updated Peregine 8, but I found that they run narrower in the toebox than the Peregrine 7's, so they don't work for me. I have a normal width foot, but need a roomy toebox.