The Saucony Women's Omni 16 Running Shoe provides a stable ride and plush cushioning for the runner with moderate to severe pronation tendencies. Back for its sixteenth iteration, this running shoe places a relatively high amount of cushioning underfoot to relieve fatiguing vibration from sidelining your running ambitions. In particular, Saucony uses their famed EVERUN Topsole cushioning to soak up every bump, but without sacrificing responsiveness with every stride.
The Omni 16 uses an engineered mesh upper for ample breathability, complete with FlexFilm overlays for a bit of added support without sacrificing its overall flexibility. It's built on an eight-millimeter offset that distributes cushioning more evenly between the shoe's heel and forefoot. What this does is create a more balanced and comfortable position with every foot strike. Saucony finishes it with a Tri-Flex sole that disperses impact force over a wide surface area and flexes with ease to deliver both sure-footed grip and dexterity.
- Plush, effortless ride for runners seeking a stable shoe
- Stability for runners with moderate to severe overpronation
- EVERUN Topsole balances plush cushioning with response
- Engineered mesh upper with supportive FlexFilm overlays
- 8-millimeter drop distributes cushioning more evenly
- Tri-Flex sole for sure-footed dexterity and grip
- Item #SAU00AO
- Q & A
No need to break in
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I bought these for a trip to Zion National Park and didn’t have time to break them in. Breaking in is completely unnecessary. They are comfortable and the grip is really nice for wet or slippery surfaces. I love them.