It's all about the journey.
You like to take weekend runs from your doorstep all the way to the undeveloped wilds outside town. The Women's Saucony Koa TR Trail Running Shoe is equipped to tackle both the road and the trail, so it makes the perfect one-shoe quiver for your twisty-turny running habits. Fairly low-set lugs on the PowerTrac outsole have a great pavement feel, but with enough teeth leftover to take a bite out of uneven surfaces when you transfer from street to backwoods. Woven mesh let your toes breath if you're going marathon distances or more, and a responsive midsole cushions the path back home without diminishing your powerful stride.
- Cushioned ride for routes that take you unexpected places
- Durable, woven upper mesh keeps you going on long runs
- Ultra-grippy tread pattern ready for grass and gravel
- Responsive topsole offers cushioned response mile after mile
- Oblique toebox allows toes to naturally spread as you run
- Reinforced heel piece gives your heel a smooth strike
- Item #SAU00BP