Fight the good fight.
You might be a pacifist at home, but you're a warrior on the trail. You bring the Men's Saucony Koa TR Trail Running Shoe into battle because it performs well on distance runs and is equipped to tackle both the road and the trail. The PowerTrac outsole has lower lugs with a great pavement feel, but lugs that still have enough teeth to take a bite out of uneven surfaces when you transfer from street to backwoods. Woven mesh let your toes breath if you're going marathon distances or more, and a responsive midsole cushions the path back home without diminishing your powerful stride.
- Cushioned ride for transitioning from road to trail
- Durable, woven upper mesh provides breathable protection
- Ultra-grippy tread pattern ready for gravel and grass
- Responsive topsole offers cushioned response over long distances
- Oblique toebox allows toes to naturally spread as you run
- Reinforced heel piece enhances a smooth heel strike
- Item #SAU00BO