Guide Iso 2 TR Shoe
Limiting your runs to the road just isn't an option. When you need to escape to your favorite trails, lace up the Saucony Guide Iso 2 TR Shoe and float with ease over rugged terrain. Designed for runners who overpronate, this is a stability shoe that doesn't need to tack on lots of bulk to keep your foot supported. It's got an Everun and PWRFOAM midsole that delivers responsive cushioning with every step, helping you keep your stride energized even on fatiguing long runs. An IsoFit upper adapts to your foot's shape and motion, resulting in a custom-like fit that feels comfortable, snug, and supportive as you cover ground quickly on uneven surfaces. Key to the trail element of this shoe is its dual-compound lugged outsole, ensuring steady traction over constantly-changing surfaces, letting you step confidently on steep single track and rocky mountain trails.
- Comfortable stability shoe for long excursions on the trail
- Responsive midsole cushioning brings energy to every step
- IsoFit upper flexes and forms to the shape of your foot
- Lugged outsole provides reliable grip wherever the trail takes you
- Contoured footbed ensures ergonomic comfort and support as you run
- Ideal for runners who suffer from mild to severe overpronation
- Item #SAU00CE
- Q & A
Saucony Tennis Shoes
I recently purchased a pair of Saucony with form fitting comfort. My legs no longer ache and my feet don't bother me since purchasing the shoes. I highly recommend Saucony.