Why We Like The Bones 2-Bike Rack
At first glance, the Saris 2-Bike Rack is unassuming, flexing slender arms, and design the seemingly avoids all signs of beefed-up ego. However, a closer look reveals it to be one of the most structurally sound and practical tools available to anyone in need of bike transport. Highly reviewed on Bicycling Magazine and responsibly sourced, this 100% recycled plastic bike rack holds two bikes of 35 pounds each in an arc-design for superior strength and stability. Spring buckle straps and hooks secure the bikes from movement on the road, and ratcheting straps hold tight to the frames. The arc style design accommodates most cars and fits most spoiler designs as well. And being lightweight at 9 pounds, one-person install in with reach.
- Iconic rear-mounted 2-bike rack for convenient and economical transport
- Carries two bike of up to 35 pounds each on a strong and tested body
- Rust-free plastic design made of 100% recycled materials
- Ratcheting arms set the ideal angle for any car
- For use with spoiler-equipped vehicles
- Made in Wisconsin
- Item #SRS1WUA
- Bike Capacity
- most bikes, bike beam may be required for horizontal top-tubes
- Part Number
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
August 5, 2021
Will the 805BL mount on a Nissan Rogue SUV?
August 9, 2021
Hey Tom, Unfortunately, this rack would not work on a Nissan Rogue.
June 5, 2021
Will this rack fit a 2011 Toyota Highlander?
June 23, 2021
Hey Lucy! You wont have any issues using this rack with your Highlander!
December 30, 2020
Will this rack work on a 2019 VW Beetle Convertible with spoiler? Thanks.
May 16, 2020
will this work with. An 2019 impreza hatchback
Michael d Toth