Ride like the wind.
- Push yourself on the road in lightweight, airy comfort
- Polyester fabric wicks moisture for a cool-wearing feel
- Stretch panels promote full range of motion while cycling
- Full-length zipper for regulating your body temperature
- Three rear pockets carry bottles, nutrition, spare layers
- Item #SAN00AG
- Q & A
Materials and fitment
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
The material and the fitment is not what you expect from a Santini piece. Zipper folds by the solar plexus when you bend on bike position.
Odd cut and sizing
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought: XXL
- Height: 6'5"
- Weight: 185lbs
I thought this jersey was going to be great when I first got it but was unhappy after my first ride. I am tall and fairly trim with a 42in chest, 35/36in waist, broad shoulders, barrel chest. I am between sizes and went with the XXL. The shoulders were snug, almost tight, the length was good, but the body did not fit well at all. There was a lot of extra fabric through the trunk that led to lots of flapping in the wind and bunching of the zipper. I don't think a size down would fit in the chest and arms.
The fabric is also a heavier weight than I want would like for riding in southern California. It is well made and looks to be fairly durable though.