Control the cool.
The Santini UCI Socks offer lightweight feel for ultimate summer breathability. Crafted with Q-Skin fiber, they're designed to fight odor when you get your sweat on, and knitted into a fabric that's akin to mesh, with holes to let fresh air in while the fibers wick away your sweat. The sock sits at the fan-favorite crew length for just the right amount of coverage, and the back of the calf features a small detail with the classic rainbow design to separate these from your basic white or black crew socks.
- Ultra-breathable socks for warm summer days
- Q-Skin fights odor and pulls sweat away
- Open mesh style knit lets cool air in
- Crew length with rainbow detail at calf for flair
- Item #SAN00A8
- Q & A
really thin, look good
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
got these to round out an Eroica riding kit... I'm generally into wool but hey--these still work, albeit really thin (OK for summer use) and being black with the UCI subtle striping, match my wool Santini jersey and just about anything else.