We think the biggest revelation of the 2018 Tour of Flanders was the performance of the 22-year-old Dane Mads Pettersen. He was part of a breakaway with 50k to go and rode his companions off his wheel and soloed in for second behind and an untouchable Niki Terpstra putting himself on his first monument podium. Even though Mads is the current Danish national champion, the colors are the same as the stock team jersey and if you want to channel your inner dark horse on the next ride, pick up the Men's Trek-Segafredo Pro Team Jersey for Santini and ride like just like Mads.
This jersey is cut with an aerodynamically fit and the longer and raw-cut sleeves and back are made of the lightweight and durable Bodyfit material. For the front, pockets, collar, and sides, Santini uses a material known as Rudy that's perforated and exceptionally breathable so you don't overcook while you're giving it your all. Around the hem at the waist, a silicone gripper keeps the jersey locked into position for all-day comfort.
- Oficial team jersey of Trek-Segafredo
- SLim cut provides a tight, second skin-like fit
- Lightweight Rudy material prevents overheating on hot days
- Bodyfit fabric is light, durable, and aero
- Three rear pockets provide generous storage on the road
- Holds true to Santini's Italian-made quality and detail
- Item #SAN00BA