It doesn't matter that you're not toeing the line at one of the Cobbled Classics or climbing up 21 hairpin turns in the French Alps when you're wearing the Men's Trek-Segafredo Pro Team Bib Short by Santini. Designed to emulate the prestigious piece of kit worn by Trek-Segafredo, this Pro Team Bib Short offers streamlined support and compressive muscle stabilization with its Thunderbike Power Lycra fabric, so you'll at least feel like you're pro, even when you're pushing down local country roads at a moderately quick cadence.
It's equipped with a C3 chamois, which sits at the top of Santini's range for premium padding when you're grinding it out over broken stretches of pavement, in your mind thinking you're riding cobbles in Belgium. Santini then uses elasticized microfiber straps that hold the shorts upright without pinching, which is good when you're three thousand foot climb comes to an end and you need to plunge back downhill at high rates of speed.
- Inspired in design by the Trek-Segafredo team kit
- Thunderbike Power Lycra provides muscle compression
- Premium C3 chamois keeps you supported over long miles
- Elasticized microfiber straps for upright support
- Race fit hugs your body in a compressive manner
- Item #SAN00AP