We're patiently waiting for German John Degenkolb to rid himself of his bad luck and get back in the form he had and his winning ways during his magical 2015 season. So if you’re a fan of Degenkolb or anyone else on his squad, show your support on the road with the Men's Trek-Segafredo Fan Line Jersey from Santini.
Constructed from a lightweight and breathable Microfiber polyester fabric, this high-performance short sleeve jersey features a full-length zipper to easily dump heat on extended climbs. Long, raw cut sleeves add comfort by cutting down on bulk and friction inducing seams that lead to irritation and chafing. Three rear pockets offer plenty of room for hauling apparel, tubes, and gels and just below that, a durable silicone gripper at the hem ensures a perfect fit for the ride. Its cut in a sleek race-fit for improved aerodynamics and Santini rates its optimal temperature range between 64 to 95-degrees Fahrenheit. Eight sizes are available between X-Small and 4X-Large.
- Lightweight warm-weather jersey in Trek-Segafredo livery
- Slim, second skin-like fit enhances its aerodynamics
- Raw cut sleeves cling tightly without restriction motion
- Three rear pockets for functional storage on the road
- Made in Italy with premium fit and materials
- Item #SAN00B8