Why We Like The Tono Freccia Jersey
Breathability and comfort come easy with the Tono Freccia Jersey. It's constructed with an ideal combination of micro-mesh fabrics and features raw cut sleeves for performance and to reduce irritation. This jersey's ventilation makes it a great option for hot rides that last all day, and three rear pockets offer space for our essentials.
- A smooth-fitting jersey for long, hot rides in the sun
- Constructed from micro-mesh fabrics for breathability
- High visibility reflective details for riding on the road
- Three rear pockets keep essentials close at hand
- A comfortable fit and raw cut sleeves reduce irritation
- Item #SANS08P
- spring, summer, fall
- 3 rear
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
May 15, 2021
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 165 lbs
First off, the fit here is like Castelli. If you think you wear a medium than buy a large. Unless you’re one of those guys who likes ultra tight. I’m 5’9” 165 with a 39 chest. A medium is really tight. I own A LOT of castelli gear so I’m not just whining about the fit. The colors shown may be a little off from what’s pictured. The Nero is actually pink and not red. The silver bullet, the main color is not white with blue stripes. It’s more of a really light gray with blue stripes. Part of this may just be the display I’m using and the colors aren’t mapping over for me properly? Overall the fit seems nice and the materials seem nice. I’ll add to the review later when I can put some miles in warm weather on some of the mountain passes.