You're setting a training plan for the next few months to ensure you'll show up to that destination fondo ready to enjoy the ride and take in the coastal scenery, and the first thing on your list is some new bib shorts to usher you through all those miles. Santini's Sleek Plus Men's Bib Shorts are a key addition to the epic mile equation with a balance of stretch and compression designed to minimize fatigue and keep you comfortable through threshold intervals and Sunday centuries alike.
Inside, Santini trusts its C3 chamois to lend the right amounts of cushion and support as you spend hours in the saddle, with seamless construction and multi-density foam designed to provide friction-free support where you need it and minimal bulk where you don't.
- A cycling bib short built for long-mile comfort
- Stretchy fabrics allow full freedom of movement
- Slight compression provides fatigue-fighting muscle support
- Multi-density chamois provides supportive comfort without extra bulk
- Small rear bib pocket holds keys or other small essentials
- Item #SAN006L
- Q & A
Solid choice for all rides.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 194lbs
I really like these shorts. The only think keeping me from saying “love” is the Seam on the back of the leg. When I’m riding for over an hour I feel like I get a small amount of chafing which leaves the skin red an irritated but not broken. The chamois is great and the fit and look are right up my alley. I’d highly recommend them. 5’11” 194lb.