Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Road Shorts & Bibs we have in stock.View Similar Products
Satisfies discerning cyclists.
Sitting atop Santini's range of Italian-crafted bib shorts, the Men's Redux Bib Short satisfies cyclists seeking unbelievable versatility for virtually any ride or race, plus premium fabrics constructed with minimized seams to eliminate irritation. It's constructed from a mixture of polyamide and elastane, allowing you to remain supported throughout your ride without succumbing to irritation or being restricted from key cycling movements. Santini's ergonomically shaped C3 chamois soaks up fatiguing road vibration as you rack up the miles, thanks to its variable thickness foam with perforations throughout to promote quick-drying comfort.
Lower bands of supportive Thunderbike fabric acts to stabilize key muscle groups as you're pushing yourself at a rapid cadence down the road. Santini does not use elastic along the bottom cuffs, instead employing a honeycomb-shaped silicone gripper that faithfully remains in place without pinching sensitive skin or bunching up. The upper bibs stabilize the short in place with seamless elastic braces constructed in a manner to lie flat against your skin, combined with a breathable mesh backside to prevent you from overheating and soaking in perspiration.
- Premium bib shorts satisfy the most discerning cyclists
- Supportive, stretchy fabric of polyamide and elastane
- C3 ergonomic chamois absorbs fatiguing road vibration
- Thunderbike lower bands for compressive stabilization
- Honeycomb-inspired silicone gripper for non-slip fit
- Bibs of lie-flat elastic bands for upright security
- Mesh on backside of bibs for breathable comfort
- Handcrafted in Italy with premium quality fabrics
- Item #SAN008L