Select a Size
Select a Color
Nuhot Bib Tight
Ride in total comfort this winter with the Nuhot Bib Tight from Santini. Designed to keep you warm on the coldest training rides, this bib tight utilizes its BeHot fabric which not only provides much-needed insulation, but Santini claims that it actually provides up to 10-degrees Fahrenheit of additional heat as you pedal. And if sprinkles or snowflakes begin to fall from the heavens, you won't fret knowing you have the additional protection of the Acquazero treatment that keeps precipitation from soaking through the garment.
Of course, the protection from the elements is only as good as the chamois you're sitting on and this bib tight utilizes the ultra-comfortable GITevo insert that’s much lauded for its inclusion of a silicone core that helps absorb road imperfections. Up top, the mesh bib breathes well and helps transport moisture to your baselayer. Lastly, the highly-reflective Pixel inserts at the calves help increase your visibility in low light.
- Bib tights offering protection from the cold and precipitation
- BeHot fabric creates heat as you pedal to keep you warm
- AcquaZero treatment keeps water rolling off
- Form-fitting to keep body heat close to the skin
- GITEvo chamois offers support for long training days
- Reflective Pixel fabric increases visibility in low light conditions
- Item #SAN00BU
- [face fabric] 86% nylon, 14% elastane, [insert] 88% poylester, 12% elastane
- Pixel fabric on calves
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?