Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
La Vuelta KM Cero Bib Short
Ah the Vuelta. While it may not share quite the same prestige like the other two grand tours, as a late-season three-week stage race it still provides plenty of excitement and has been a springboard for many a career and always promise exciting racing. If you love the Vuelta as much as we do and want to be inspired to ride your best throughout your season, snag the La Vuelta KM Cero Bib Short from Santini and hit the open road.
These made in Italy bib shorts pay homage to the Vuelta with subtle Spanish colors at the leg openings and on the bib straps. They also perfectly match the rest of the La Vuelta KM Cero collection and complete the look so you always look PRO.
The shorts receive Santini's much-lauded GITevo chamois, made in antibacterial fiber and with a Twist Gel core, it always returns to its original shape even after long hours in the saddle. As such, it provides unrivaled comfort on epic rides and protects sensitive areas so you can fully concentrate on your ride. Lastly, the raw cut leg openings receive silicone grippers ensuring the shorts stay in the perfect position while you spin perfect circles.
- Comfortable Santini bib shorts the pay homage to the Vuelta
- GITevo chamois provides comfort throughout the ride
- Colors and graphics perfectly match the rest of the La Vuelta KM Cero lineup
- Silicone grippers at the base of the raw-cut leg openings keep the hem in place
- Made in Italy to high-quality standards
- Ideal temp range is 64 - 95 degrees Fahrenheit
- Item #SANS05D