Welcome to the boneyard.
Subtle style details on the Santini La Huesera Bib Short pay homage to the brutal hill climb section of La Vuelta, while a performance construction keeps you comfortable when you're actually in said section. Like all of Santini's cycling apparel, the La Huesera Bib Short is made in Italy with premium fabrics and exceptional attention to detail, ensuring support and comfort for years to come—all without irritation or chafing slowing you down on the road.
Spider mesh braces provide upright support, but without soaking you in excessive perspiration or creating overheating issues through sweltering heatwaves. The engine running this supportive bib short, the GIT evo chamois employs a Twist gel core that absorbs road vibration from fatiguing your cycling ambitions, whether that's a day of conquering big climbs in the mountains or racing against in the local crit series. It's finished with Santini's soft elastic leg straps with a beehive-shaped silicone grip, ensuring it doesn't annoyingly ride up while pedaling swiftly.
- Performance-driven bib short for demanding days in the saddle
- Stretchy fabric lets you move in cool comfort
- Mesh vents enhance overall breathability
- Plush chamois absorbs chatter and shock
- Chamois is made from odor-resistant fabric for freshness
- Silicone grippers ensure everything stays in place
- Item #SAN00DA
80% polyamide, 20% elastane