Dedicated to Puerta del Sol, one of the most famous squares in Madrid's historic old town, the Santini Kilometro Cero Rider Jersey lives up to its name by paying homage to the starting point of Spain's radial main road network. All of which would explain why the color scheme is a mix of dark and light blue, with details of red and yellow, to symbolize the Spanish flag. However, the performance-driven construction is universally regarded as a top-tier design thanks to the stretchy back, breathable front, and optimal fit, whether you're racing in Europe or going for a stroll in your neighborhood. The long reverse zipper makes for an easy on and off, and releasing of excess heat, while three rea pocket easily carry your gels, snacks, and phone.
- Road jersey designed for comfort and iconic style
- Form-fitting design keeps performance fibers close to ski
- Stretchy breathable fabrics lets you pedal in cool comfort
- BodyFit sleeves provide optimal race positioning
- Multiple rear pockets carry along the essentials
- Item #SAN00D5
Think Opaco, Shantung, BodyFit