Soaring temperatures and burning quads.
Triple digit temps don't scare you from saddling up, but that doesn't mean you want a ton of coverage when the mercury soars, you just buckle down, clip in, and embrace the sweat. Fortunately, you don't have to bathe in perspiration with jerseys like the Santini Women's Giada Sleeveless Jersey that truly excel when the summer heat is oppressive. This jersey equips you with what you need to keep cool, including Santini's Energy Microsense fabric for a lightweight feel that constantly wicks away sweat while you ride, so the only things that will be burning after a long climb are your quads.
The form-fitting cut is ideal for support, and tapers in perfectly around your curves, flattering all different kinds of body types comfortably. It features a full-length zipper in front, for dropping extra heat when the lightweight fabric isn't enough, and a grippy silicone-enhanced hem that locks in place to prevent wardrobe malfunctions when you're in the drops. The back also equips you with a stripe of reflective piping to help you stay visible in low-lighting, and three pockets with nearly bottomless capacity for mid-ride treats, a spare tube, and an extra water bottle.
- Shed sweat and heat with this light sleeveless top
- Breathable Energy Microsense fabric pulls away sweat
- Lightweight material lets fresh air in
- Drop heat on steep climbs with full-zip front
- Reflective piping helps you stay visible in low light
- Keep your hem locked in place with silicone grippers
- Room for snacks, tools, and the kitchen sink in 3 back pockets
- Item #SAN009J
- Q & A
Are these navy or black?