Ride harder with less stress.
Laying down the hammer doesn't come without consequence, seeing your muscles eventually succumb to fatigue after pushing yourself at an ever-increasing cadence. Here to curb the stress and fatigue imparted on hard-working muscle groups when you're training and racing, the Santini Women's Giada Short wraps your legs with Italian-made Thunderbike Power Lycra, which provides graduated light compression across the lower legs.
Sitting at the heart and center of this supportive cycling short is Santini's GIL evo chamois, which is comprised of two layers of thin, contoured foam with a silicone gel core for plush support and pressure relief, even over the course of numerous hours in the saddle. This chamois uses a soft microfiber lining with an anti-odor finish for lasting freshness, even when you're sweating in warm conditions. And to ensure the short remains secure in place, anti-sliding elasticized leg grippers remain securely wrapped around your legs without riding up or bunching uncomfortably.
- Lessens stress and fatigue on hard-working muscles
- Thunderbike Power Lycra for support and stabilization
- Provides lightly graduated compression over upper legs
- GIL evo chamois uses silicone gel core for pressure relief
- Soft, anti-irritation microfiber chamois surface for comfort
- Anti-sliding elasticized leg grippers stay firmly in place
- Reflective highlights pop in low-light conditions
- Item #SAN009I