sale $75.55 $83.9510% Off
Kick irritation to the curb.
Regardless if you're a seasoned veteran of the cycling world or completely new to the sport, there's nothing that'll stop an otherwise idyllic ride faster than irritation and chafing. That's why Santini crafted the Women's Emma Short with a lightweight, supportive fabric and women's-specific chamois that fends off irritation as you rack up long miles on the road. Another key feature is the widened waistband, which distributes pressure across a wider surface area for blissful comfort during long hours in the saddle.
- Supportive cycling shorts reduce irritation on the road
- Lightweight, form-fitting fabric stabilizes muscle groups
- Women's-specific chamois for pressure relief in the saddle
- Wide, elasticized waistband won't pinch sensitive skin
- Made in Italy with premium fabrics and exceptional detail
- Item #SAN00AL
[main fabric] 80% polyamide, 20% elastane, [secondary fabric] 80% polyeser, 20% elastane
- Q & A
Sizing is off
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 155lbs
If you have twiggy legs, this will work. If you have any muscle tone in the thighs, you won't even get the legs past your knees.