Select a Size
Select a Color
Boss Cyclocross Suit
It's that time of year again for cowbells, hand-ups, barriers, mud, embrocation, and course tape. Yes, cyclocross season is upon us once again and if you haven't already picked out your apparel for the upcoming races, what are you waiting for? The cycling clothing experts at Santini know that 'cross is boss and its coming at you with the Italian made Boss Cyclocross Suit so you can look and perform your best this cross season.
Santini crafts the Boss from Blizzard H20 thermofleece to insulate you from the elements and provide thermoregulation during your hour of power. Its designed for the cold and the Acquazero treatment means it's water-resistant and dirt-proof too, two things you'll likely see a lot of during the season. No detail went overlooked and it even gets a double layer of padding on the shoulders making the steep run-ups and shouldering through the mud bogs and sand pits just a bit easier. Chamois duties are handled by the GITevo insert with a twist gel silicone core for comfort through the ruts and it moves with you on those tricky off-cambers. Engineered to last, this skinsuit will withstand repeated washings and the wear and tear typical of cyclocross warfare.
- A cool weather 'cross suit for barrier hopping
- Designed to keep you warm and dry in cool and wet conditions
- Durable fabrics last through mud baths and frequent washings
- GITevo chamois adds comfort and cushioning on the remount
- Double padded shoulder ease the burden of shouldering the bike
- Item #SAN00CA
- Blizzard H20 thermofleece
- fall, winter
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
April 2, 2019
Boss is right
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Nice skinsuit. Thermal material is warm and the construction is quality. Great fall/winter cross suit.