Maglia Nera Jersey
Symbolically awarded to the last-place finisher at the Giro between 1946 and 1951, the Maglia Nera Jersey is a nostalgic nod to the iconic race, with modern performance upgrades for maximum comfort. The Maglia Nera is made from an extremely lightweight, highly elasticized fabric. Its full-length zipper facilitates upper-body ventilation for a cool, comfortable feel. A tailored, race-specific fit hugs your body for a truly form-fitting race jersey. The traditional three rear pockets grace the jersey's back, offering ample storage for nutritional supplements, as well as an extra layer. Other functional features include silicone grippers placed at the waist and sleeves for a secure, flap-free fit, as well as raw cut sleeves for premium comfort.
- A jersey that commemorates the fight to the finish
- Blend of materials for stretch and moisture management
- Long, raw-cut sleeves add a touch of pro elegance
- Standard complement of rear pockets for ride essentials
- Santini reaffirms that cycling is just as much about those who finish as it is about those who finish first
- Item #SAN00BE