Beta Lite Jersey
The Beta Lite Jersey from Santini isn't your average short sleeve jersey. Sure, it looks like a jersey, but it acts more like a windbreaker. Constructed in Italy from Santini’s Windstopper 178 and carbon fiber inserts on the back and sides, the Beta Lite jersey offers excellent thermal insulation and wind protection in cooler temperatures between 50 to 60-degrees Fahrenheit, so you can reduce the bulk of extra layers, without sacrificing breathability and ventilation at warmer temperatures between 60 and 70-degrees Fahrenheit. Pair this jersey with some arm warmers and you have a very versatile setup for the shoulder seasons.
The sleeves are slightly longer, extending to the elbows for extra coverage and protection. Under the full-length zipper is an internal flap to prevent the intrusion of wind while the elastic band at the bottom back helps keep the fit in place. The three rear pockets and additional zipper pocket makes carrying snacks, tubes, and extra apparel a cinch and the reflective piping will help increase visibility in low light.
- A Windstopper short-sleeve jersey for shoulder season rides
- Unique fabric construction blends insulation with breathability
- Form-fitting design with longer sleeves adds additional protection
- Elastic band at the waist's hem holds the jersey in place
- Multiple rear pockets carry ride essentials
- Item #SAN00CQ