The Santana Canada Tourismo Boot provides you with the protection you need from slushy weather. It features a Pro Dri membrane to prevent melting snow from sneaking in to dampen your socks as well as wool and fleece insulation to trap in heat. Thermal insoles reflect heat back toward your foot, and an anti-slip sole gives you confidence on wintry surfaces. The lace closure lets you create the perfect fit while the zipper—gusseted, to keep out water—makes it easy to get it on and off each day.
- Mid-calf winter boot for snowy weather
- Pro Dri membrane seals out snow and slush
- Wool and fleece combination is soft and warm
- Lace closure lets you customize the fit
- Gusseted zipper keeps moisture out
- Thermal insoles trap in warmth
- Includes two sets of laces for style options
- Item #SVL000G
leather, suede, fabric
[single] 1lb 6.7oz
- Q & A
COULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME THE CALF CIRCUMFERENCE OF THE BOOTS?