sale from $94.03 $208.9555% Off
Compact winter comfort.
When you wake up and see snow out the window, you know you are going to need to wear your Santana Canada Pike Boot today. This compact boot is great for snowy days running errands or playing in the yard with your children. The suede material provides durable protection against snow while the Pro-Dri membrane keeps your feet dry all day long. Lined with a wool blend material for breathable warmth and soft-to-touch comfort your feel will be warm and snug. Santana Canada's comfort rating suggests warmth in weather up to -22F so if you live in the midwest there is nothing to worry about. And the boot is reinforced with thermal insoles to keep your feet extra protected against the cold pavements. A rugged soles gives you solid traction against slippery walkways or chasing your son in the snowy yard.
- Compact winter boot for everyday wear
- Waterproof upper suede provides durable material
- Pro-Dri waterproof membrane keeps your feet dry
- Wool blend lining gives a soft-to-touch warmth
- Thermal insoles keep feet extra protected against cold
- Rugged sole provides traction on slippery walkways
- Item #SVL0005
wool blend lining