It's not often that you come across a boot that's got as much cozy warmth as it does timeless style, but that's exactly what you're getting with the Santana Canada Marinda Boot. This tall winter boot features a durable leather construction and warm wool lining to keep you looking good and feeling better on cold winter days. The rugged full-grain leather upper is complimented by a subtly-integrated waterproof membrane, which will let you trudge through ankle-deep snow without feeling any heat-robbing moisture soak through to your socks to send you running back inside. The soft wool blend lining, in tandem with the luxuriously comfortable faux-fur collar, provides excellent insulation and warmth in freezing temps, and will keep your feet warm even in sub-zero temperatures thanks to the help of the thermal insole. Meanwhile, the outsole is made of a durable PU/TPU blend that offers comfortable flex and a light feel, but most importantly will keep you from slipping and sliding on snowy sidewalks.
- Winter boot that's loaded with both style and warmth
- Wool-blend lining provides soft comfort and powerful insulation
- Waterproof membrane keeps out moisture from snow and slush
- Thermal insoles prevent the cold from creeping up from the ground
- Full-grain leather upper offers rugged durability and classic style
- Faux-fur collar delivers and added dimension of comfort and warmth
- Non-slip outsole keeps your footing secure on snow and ice
- Item #SVL000J
- Q & A
Is there zipper to easy to wear them on?