Tackle the coldest days of winter in the Santana Canada Majesta-Luxe Boot. Its warm wool blend lining and thermal insoles keep your feet nice and toasty during the coldest days while the waterproof construction blocks moisture from the snow to keep you dry. Add to that a sporty style, and you've got a boot you can rock all season long.
- Sporty winter boot to keep your feet dry and warm in low temps
- Fully integrated waterproof membrane keeps feet dry in the snow
- Wool blend lining and thermal insoles warm feet in freezing temps
- Lightweight soles deliver non-slip traction across winter surfaces
- Side zipper closure makes it easy to slip in and out of the boots
- Tonal laces provided to help secure a comfortable and snug fit
- Item #SVL0007
- Pro Dri membrane
- wool blend
- Temperature Rating
- side zip, lace
- TPU / PU
- Shaft Height
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
What do you think about this product?
November 29, 2020
Just what I need
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 7"
- 122 lbs
These are great quality and are comfortable. They are as pictured (I bought darkgrey/rust). They are a true size 8 and fit with regular or smart wool socks. I have average feet with a normal arch. I read on other sites (same boot) that the size ran small, but I did not find this to be true. If you are someone that needs a wide fit, these might not fit you. I have not wore them in the cold yet, so I cannot comment on the warmth, but the lining is soft and thick. *EDIT 12/3/20 walked for 2 miles on the trail in 30 degrees. These are comfortable with no breaking in needed for me. My feet were warm.