Tallboy Mountain Bike Frame
Why We Like The Santa Cruz Tallboy Mountain Bike Frame
We're riding faster than ever this season and outpacing our current rig, so building up our dream bikes from the Santa Cruz Tallboy Mountain Bike Frame is a no-brainer. With 120mm of rear travel supported by Fox aboard VPP suspension linkage, there's no compromise between a plush and responsive ride. The Tallboy really might be the sweet spot between an XC bike and a long-travel trail bike. It is ready to pedal all day and begs to be ripped downhill at blazing speeds.
The aluminum Tallboy frame allows us to save a little dough so we can throw on better components with too much of a weight penalty. We're ripping through new loops fast and old loops faster than ever aboard the trail-eating 29in-wheeled machine. With its slacked-out 65.5-degree head-tube angle and 76.4-degree seat-tube angle, there's no excuse for getting over obstacles or up them. A relatively-short 436mm chainstay keeps the bike playful and us stoked on any trail.
*Due to unprecedented demand in the global supply chain and the bike industry over the last 18 months, material weight and exact components are subject to change. We are working diligently to keep tech specs updated, and any adjustments will be minor. If you have any questions, reach out to a Gearhead by chatting online or calling 1-888-276-7130.
- Santa Cruz's aggressive short-travel 29er trail bike
- Perfect for all-day pedal adventures in search of gnarly trails
- 120mm of VPP rear suspension offers great climbing and traction
- Pair it with a 130mm fork to let it rip on the downhills
- 65.5-degree head tube angle feels stable at speed
- Flip-chip in the linkage allows for adjustable geometry
- Durable aluminum frame is backed by a lifetime warranty
- Short chainstay keeps the bike nimble in all situations
- Item #SNZK1FJ