Ringer Trail Jersey
Whether you're tossing your sled on the back of a truck for a shuttle, or working your way up to the top on your trusty steed, Santa Cruz's Ringer Trail Jersey is ready to hit the dirt rolling, packing in breathability and style in every direction. It's crafted from polyester that provides phenomenal wicking and moisture management, helping you stay dry through pedal fests, or when you're packing six buddies in the back seat of the pickup, and have a little too much body heat going on on the way to the shuttle up. Flatlock seams minimize chaffing under hydration packs, and a raped neck seam keeps the fit fuss-free. For coverage when you're on the bars and blasting berms, the jersey is built with a drop-tail hem that ads a few inches in the rear so you're not mooning the next rider behind you on the way down. The jersey is finished off with a microfiber sunglass cloth hidden stealthily under the bottom hem for keeping your shades shiny and clear.
- A short-sleeve jersey that's up for anything, come shuttle or climb
- Polyester construction is durable, breathable, and wicks
- Taped neck seams reduce irritation, stay out of the way
- Flacklock seams throughout prevent chaffing
- Microfiber sunglass cloth at hem keeps your shades fresh
- Neck loop inside makes hanging to dry a breeze
- Raglan sleeves provide total freedom of motion
- Item #SNZK141
What do you think about this product?